The Circle of Security Parenting Program helps you to look beneath your child's behaviour to discover their genuine relationship needs. At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what your child might need from you. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security® Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened. It is an eight week program designed for parents and carers of children aged 0-12 years who would like support to help their children to build secure relationships.
The Circle of Security Parenting Program is an early intervention program that focuses on the relationships which give children emotional support. Central to the program is the Circle of Security map, which helps parents and carers to follow children's relationship needs, to better understand how to become more emotionally available to them.
Participating in a group program is an effective way to gain the confidence to turn negative habits and cycles into positive ones, manage strong emotions constructively and create the future you want.
Through this program you can help your child to experience:
- Greater self-esteem
- Better relationships with parents and peers
- Enhanced school readiness
- An increased capacity to handle emotions.
Parents and carers can expect to learn about:
- Understand their child’s emotional world by learning to read emotional needs
- Support their child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of their child's self esteem
- Honor the innate wisdom and desire for their child to be secure
Clarify your problems; Gain new perspectives; Work through change.
2021 TBC please contact for enquiries.
$500 inc. GST
Additional family member $300.