What you will need for Zoom telehealth appointments:
- A computer (or tablet or mobile phone) with a broadband internet connection.
- Speakers and a microphone – computers, tablets, and mobile phones generally have these already built in.
- A webcam. Most computers, tablets, and mobile phones have these built in.
Otherwise, this is a small camera that connects to your computer through a USB port, if it isn’t already built into your screen.
Zoom is a free web-based video conferencing tool that allows users to meet online (with or without video). Please download the Zoom application to your device before the time of your appointment (see instructions below).
How Do I Join a Zoom Meeting?
- We will send you an email or text message which will contain a Zoom link
- Click on the Zoom link prior to your appointment time. It will direct you to download the Zoom application (free of charge)
- Once you have downloaded the Zoom application, at the time of your meeting/appointment click on the Zoom link again to join the meeting.
- You’re in!